Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am NOT sick

I helped a friend hang a new door today (one of his dogs are a bit too enthusiastic about getting in and out). It's been pretty warm today, and more than half of the job required being outside on the unshaded steps. Other than getting hot and sticky, not to mention getting a fair share of sawdust and drywall dust on me, I was feeling alright. In fact, in the past few weeks, when everyone at school has been coming down with one bug or another, I've remained healthy.
I've also been a bit smug about it.
So it serves me right that on the drive home - looking forward to a well deserved shower - my throat started feeling scratchy. By the time I stepped into said shower my neck felt achy and my throat was burning. So it's hot tea with honey and lemon, and early to bed for me.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I have the same thing. I hope you feel better soon.

life at mono lake said...

i have some vitamin c gummy wedges in my pocket.
want one?

life at mono lake said...

um..i think you are actually quite sick with the flu. poor boo boo. i wish i could help some how. i love you