Sunday, June 5, 2011

Changes

You get up, go to work, live your life, and before you know it 2 months has gone by and it seems that everything in your life has changed. Jonny has gone back to Germany, Desi is graduating from High School and has already moved out. I'm helping out some friends by giving them a place to stay (the room Jonny had) while they look for a place to live. And with one call from a friend I am getting ready to move once again.
I have been praying, meditating, and using the power of positive thinking to be able to get above my financial woes. I've been blessed with more work than I've had in years, and now, something that I set in motion several years ago by a chance comment to one of my best friends has come to fruition. I'll be moving into a small 2 bedroom Tudor in downtown Fresno that is only half of what I pay now. Don't get me wrong - I love the house I live in now, and I have had the best landlord that was ever created. But this is a move that seems to be sent from heaven.
Pictures to follow

No comments: