Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Weekend



Here are the first pics of the big reunion. The top photo is of the people I spent the most time with in High School, and then there's me with some other girlfriends. I had so much fun! A good portion of people who attended were people I have known since I was 5 years old. Remarkably, no one in our class has passed away. I don't think we'll be able to say that at the next go around, so I really want to start keeping in touch with as many friends as possible. A booklet was handed out with everyone's current contact info and I plan on using it.
I'm kinda beat ofter this weekend, so I'm leaving this entry short, but I'll be back soon with more pictures and a better commentary on what happened (the "date" was very fun)

3 comments:

life at mono lake said...

i love the pics. you sure look great. the only person i recognize is Dez. what a blast. i am glad you had fun. i bet everyone said you were just the same! love mona

life at mono lake said...

is that David Bonetto? he looks really good!

life at mono lake said...

hi sauce
did you get burned out on blogging?
i miss you
mona