Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hi Again





I know it's been a long time since I've entered a blog. I wish I could say it's 'cause I've been so busy, but the truth is I've had nothing to blog about. Last week I got back into cutting mats and framing some things - like an embroidery that a friend did, a watercolor of Mom, and my kindergarten diploma. I'm also working on a shadowbox of a guitar signed by Pat Benitar. But the really fun thing is that the fair started this week and so I'm back at work with Luis. The fair opened with Chicago! A favorite band of mine (from the prime of my youth). The pictures of the band are fuzzy because my phone camera can only focus so much on moving people. The pic of the stage before the show is nice and clear - and see the giant corn dogs in front of the Fresno Fair sign? Anyway, the show was great! The next concert I work will be the Doodlebops (if I didn't have grandkids I wouldn't know who they were). I'll keep you updated as the bands come and go.

3 comments:

life at mono lake said...

i miss the fair so much. once i went to the nevada state fair. i was so excited i booked a room in reno and everything. the fair was a horse and pony show and it took about a half hour to breeze it. the best part was the pig calling contest.
didnt you get me my first chicago album? or who did?
glad you are blogging again.
wow, a pat benitar guitar? so cool.
mmmm corn dogs.
love ya.. mona
er... can you make sure my grammer is okay here.. hee hee

Grama Peechee said...

Moe, I'm such a nerd! Just smack me!

michele cabiness said...

I'll be sure to take LOTS of Doodle Bop pictures for you to post!!!!