Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm wireless again

Well, after looking all over, waiting patiently, and retracing my steps about a million times I finally convinced myself that the phone is gone for good. I went to Verizon and got a new phone which only came out to about $40 because I was due for an upgrade. In my excitement to get more pictures (all of the pictures in the phone are gone baby gone) I took a few around the house so I'd have something to put with this post. I was pretty disappointed with the lack of clarity in the shot until I realized I hadn't taken the plastic off of the phone yet. Michele, stop laughing! The next round of pictures should be better.
Halloween was a blast... I spent the majority of the day watching GH (not General Hospital), and that included the 7 hour live broadcast of Ghost Hunters. It ended at 2am and I went on line to see what was posted on their website since they had a simultaneous live feed going during the show. Long story short, I didn't get to bed til 4am. I was up by 9am and don't feel too bad. Aaron's second to last soccer game was today so that got me out of the house, and then I kidnapped LoRen from work and we had sushi. I'm still feeling pretty good, but I may go to bed early tonight.
This is a big shout to my best friend Dez (the one Desi is named for) Happy Birthday! Hope Channy won her soccer game! We'll get together soon to celebrate - promise!

No comments: