Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

Boy these last two weeks have flown by! Opera has come and gone (La Boheme), and I'm just catching up on my housework. The bad news... I've lost my phone. Normally not a big deal, it's a big tragedy to me because there were a lot of pictures on the phone I didn't have a chance to download to my computer. So that makes me kinda sad. Halloween is here already, and Aaron, Charlotte and Elsie helped me decorate a little the other day. This is my favorite holiday and I can't wait to dress up, hand out candy, and enjoy the nights festivities (for me this includes watching a live show of Ghost Hunters). Yesterday I went with Michele and the kids to the pumpkin patch and we got a lot of good pictures - Michele can now update the pictures on her blog. I promise to start collecting pictures again to post.
This is a sidenote to Nick C's comment about Lila's nose - it's actually a Robbins nose, even though you've only seen it on the Freeman kids... yes, it's one of the strong features they got from me. She certainly can't deny my as her Grama :)

1 comment:

life at mono lake said...

you lost your phone?? no wonder you havent called me back!! i am so sorry boo. i am the only person i know who does not have a cell ohone. it is so embarrassing. some times i have to borrow a phone from a complete stranger.. eveyone has free minutes. but i am glad you got to decorate, have a little opera, and be a grandma, again.
as for the nose? i agree. i dont really know what a freeman nose looks like, beside don's nose of course, but i think that the robbins nose prevails. nick has a lot of generations to cover to lose the the robbins debate tactics. i do like him though, and i havent even met him yet.
take care sauce. good to see you bloggin again. i hope to soon. oh the pressure. i guess i had better take some more pics.
love mona