Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Fun At The Fair

As Promised...
Today's entertainment at the Paul Paul Theatre started off with the Doodlebops. This group has a TV show that is aimed at 0 - 6 year olds and I guess they've been touring for 3 years. The stop in Fresno marked their last live show ever! They literally were throwing away everything they could at the end of the show. I was so glad that Michele, Nick, and the kids were able to come see them. Everyone seemed to have a good time.

I took this picture of an old fashioned fire truck. So many fun things come to the fair. You can't see it but there is a beautiful dalmation sitting up with the firemen.
I really enjoy working at the fair. It is so much fun meeting people from all over. And there is a huge diversity of acts that appear at the fair, so I feel like my mind is always being broadened.

2 comments:

michele cabiness said...

Thanks again for the tickets. Even though Charlotte didn't really dance or sing at the show, she has been talking about it like it was the highlight of the year.

michele cabiness said...

also, I accidently added a song to your playlist. My computer was still siged into your account and I didn't realize it. You can delete it if you don't like it.