Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Addition to the Family



Those of you who have been to my house know my baby Baroness (Baron for short). She's about to turn 13 which is really old for large dogs. It's been on my mind that even though she's in relatively good health I haven't got many years left with her, and I don't want to go through the process of getting a new dog when I've lost a dog. Anyway, a few weeks ago LoRen went on a quest to look for dogs on Craig's List of all places, and found exactly the kind of dog I was looking for. I got home to find her and Gigi waiting for me. I told her it was the best Christmas present ever. Just having another dog around has really perked Baron up, and the icing on the cake is that Gigi chases squirrels!

4 comments:

life at mono lake said...

congrats sauce. i remember your first dog gabby. i guess you have always been a dog lover havent you. nice talking to you the other night, if only for a second.
love you
mona

michele cabiness said...

Gigi? I thought it was Rocky

aLi said...

GG for good girl

Erica said...

I'm feelin' the love!