Monday, August 11, 2008

20 Questions with Teenagers

Michele's 20 questions answered by Aaron and Charlotte made me laugh so hard. But it got me thinking about how well my kids know me. These were answered by Alex and Nick (Des is in Disneyland) you'll see the answers are sometimes more informed, and sometimes sarcastic - and I also asked them at separate times.

1. What is something I always say to you?
Alex: Did you make this mess?
Nick: Wake up!

2. What makes me happy?
Alex: Books
Nick: Weird Sci Fi things

3. What makes me sad?
Alex: Everything, I don't know
Nick: When Baron digs holes

4: How do I make you laugh?
Alex: When you talk in your sleep.
Nick: I don't know.

5. What was I like as a child?
Alex: I didn't know you.
Nick: You were a weird child

6. How old am I?
Alex: 42 (loving her)
Nick: 49 (hating him)

7. How tall am I?
Alex: 5'4"
Nick: 5'3"

8. What's my favorite thing to do?
Alex: Yard work.
Nick: Read Stephen King.

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Alex: Poop
Nick: The dishes-ha ha, just kidding, I know you don't do the dishes.
(where does the sarcasm come from?)

10. If I become famous what would it be from?
Alex: Some kind of costume thing.
Nick: A weird YouTube video.

11.What am I really good at?
Alex: Making food... sometimes.
Nick: Sewing stuff.

12. What am I not very good at?
Alex: Being patient.
Nick: Getting rid of stuff.

14. What is my favorite food?
Alex: Spaghetti.
Nick: You don't have a favorite food.

15. What makes you proud of me?
Alex: That you got out of that nasty old house.
Nick: There's something I just can't think of it. (said after a looooong pause)

16. If I was a cartoon character who would I be?
Alex: Like Grammy Goose or something.
Nick: Sponge Bob Square Pants, Sponge Bob is the coolest.

17. What do you and I do together?
Alex: Go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.
Nick: Buy clothes behind Desi's back (there's a whole story connected to this answer)

18. How are you and I the same?
Alex: We laugh at the same jokes.
Nick: We both exaggerate sometimes.

19. How are you and I different?
Alex: You are very stubborn, ha ha.
Nick: I don't like Baron.

20. How do you know I love you?
Alex: Because you rub my back.
Nick: Because you feed me.

2 comments:

life at mono lake said...

odd,i dont recall the 1-10 last time
crap
i will have to upgate i mean update mine left hanfed i mean handed
sounds like nick has you pegged
xxoo
moe

life at mono lake said...

i am going to make a movie called 'my left hand' and become famous
-moe