Monday, August 11, 2008

YES, WE ALL GET OLDER


I got a great phone call last night from an old boyfriend I had in High School. Our 30 year class reunion is next month and he tracked me down through my best friend (who happens to be on the committee) We talked for a while and caught up on family and commiserated on how we've all slowed down, gained weight, etc... I had to admit that I must have aged more than everyone else because while just about everyone in our class has married and had kids - his boys are 14 and 8 - I'm a grandmother 3 1/2 times over. My grandson turns 6 in a few months! But you know I wouldn't change this for anything. So here's my obligatory "picture of me taken with my cell phone" Yeah, I know, all my pictures are taken with my cell phone. Moe, I was able to take this with out having to put my glasses on, so at least there's that :)

1 comment:

life at mono lake said...

i think you look beautiful
moe