Saturday, August 2, 2008

First of all... OK, I mis-named Charlotte in the picture, but come on - 6 kids, 3 1/2 grandkids, I have to be doing better than grama Dexter did with us, right?
On to other news. I met the new, right behind me, neighbors this morning. Except for taking my shade and removing all of the privacy they had from canal walkers, I really like them. I don't think I'll be interacting with them much, but it's always nice to have a good relationship with someone you share a fence with.

2 comments:

life at mono lake said...

you can go in and edit a post, sauce. just go to customize, posting, and edit posts. this way you can change the name and even update this post. i like your blog though. i havent had the steam to update mine yet. i need to call you and update you on me though.
love mona

Grama Peechee said...

Yeah, I know I can edit, but what the hey, I yam what I yam, I'm peechee the nearing Alzheimer's sailor man - hehe