Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just A Few Things I Like In My House

Here is my kitchen with a close up of the back counter. That's right, 1970's orange counter, and it was just asking for Curious George to help with the cooking. It's actually growing on me.

Well, you can't really get the feel of the bedroom from this shot, but I think this is the best bedroom I've ever had. Maybe when the window dressings are in place I'll try to get a better shot.
Again, just a small angle of the room... this is Mom's curio cabinet that I get to put my stuff in. If you look closely you'll see by boyfriend, Hugh Laurie, on TV in the background.
Don't you just love the wood paneling? (When they built this - 1973 - they didn't miss any fashion design crazes)

2 comments:

life at mono lake said...

i love the house. it will be hard for me to top the orange counter top, however. orange. it is the new pink, you know
love you sauce
mona

michele cabiness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.