Friday, August 28, 2009

College Boy


Nick sent me a picture of his half of his dorm room (sorry it's so small-Nick took it with his phone and sent it in a text). It looks similar to his room at home with the essentials of bed,although he hasn't slept in a bunk bed in forever, and desk. He's already asked for a few things to be sent in a care package. I'm sure he'll find something he likes to adorn the walls (He gave his Mars Volta poster away before he moved).
OK Nick, hurry up and start your own blog so everyone can keep up with you!




3 comments:

LoRen said...

what the heck! he gave the mars volta poster away? and it wasn't to me?? nice room. does he get both bunks?

Diane said...

Hello Sauce, I like your blog. I was a blog stalker for a long time before I finally decided to start my own. It is so fun to keep up with everyone's news. It is nice to read Fresno blogs like yours and Michele's; it makes me feel
like we aren't so far away when I see pictures of family members.

I enjoy your writing style and especially appreciated the post on your dream about Jimmy....it was beautifully written.

You have such sweet kids and I am so happy for Nick's opportunity. He is a great kid and I know he will be missed. I look forward to hearing about his adventures. You are right, he needs to start a blog!

Tree said...

I can't wait to read more of Adventures of Nick. Maybe we can set a web cam and really see what college life in the dorm is really like.