Friday, August 7, 2009

Tagged


1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Not a hoodie person

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes

4. Do you plan outfits? Whenever I possibly can.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Restless.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A book (Webster's College Edition Dictionary)

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I dream alot, but I can't remember most of them.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Does the FedEx guy count?

9. What are you craving right now? employment

10. Do you floss? All the time

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage soup diet!

12. Are you emotional? I hate to admit it, but yes - very

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes (I think I might have a slight case of OCD)

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite

15. Do you like your hair? Yes, I just got it cut today.

16. Do you like yourself? Sometimes.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W.Bush? If he was paying - and to see how many grammatical errors he'd make.

18. What are you listening to right now? The fan.

19. Were your parents strict? Mom yes. Dad no.

20. Would you go sky diving? No.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Love it. Either with pepper and ketchup,or with pineapple.

22. Have you met a celebrity? Actually quite a few. My favorite is still Billy Gibbons.

23. Do you rent movies often? Not very often.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in right now? My shot glass collection.

25. How many countries have you visited? Mexico and Canada (I really can't count stops I've made from cruise ships)

26. Have you made a prank phone call? When I was young.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes.

28. Brown or white eggs? My favorite are brown.

29.Do you have a cell-phone? I've had a cell phone since 1992.

30.Do you use chapstick? Sometimes.


31. Do you own a gun? I used to several years ago, but I sold it.

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Mr. Monk and Sean Spencer (he he-I'll be watching the season premiers of Monk and Psych.

34.Are you too forgiving? I forgive those I love easily, not so much others.

35. Ever been in love? Yes

36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Probably yard work.

37. Ever have cream puffs? yes!

38. Last time you cried? I cry all the time! Kelley gave me a hug for Baron today and I had to blink back the tears.

39. What was the last question you asked? "How is your pain today?"

40. Favorite time of the year? Summer

41. Do you have any tattoos? No, but I've seen some really awesome tattoos, and I respect anyone who can put up with that much pain to make a personal statement.

42. Are you sarcastic? Probably too much.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Not all the way through.

44. Ever walked into a wall? I'd like to be cool and say no, but sadly... yes.

45. Favorite color? Blue or green.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes.

47. Is your hair curly? Don't I wish.

48. What was the last CD you bought? A jazz CD for a friend for Christmas.

49. Do looks matter? Of course.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? If I loved them yes, but I fear it would always be hanging over our relationship.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.

52 Do you like your life right now? For the most part.

53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on? I've fallen asleep in front of the TV, but I'd never do it on purpose.

54. Can you handle the truth? Always!

55. Do you have good vision? It gets a little worse every day.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Many people irritate me, I dislike several people, but I only really hate one person.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Everyday, I like to talk.

58. The last person you held hands with? Aaron.

59. What are you wearing? Bra, panties and shirt.


60.What is your favorite animal? A Lyger (just kidding - my dog)

61. Where was your profile picture taken? In the bathroom in front of a mirror.

62. Can you hula hoop? Not in years and years.

63. Do you have a job? not right now.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Beef ribs - to try a new cooking recipe.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

2 comments:

life at mono lake said...

hi suace. i wish i could be there with you right now. i will posta tag now. you have insipired me.
mona

life at mono lake said...

sauce, you want to come visit me? it might take the restlessness away and i would do my best to spoil you rotten. i miss you